[기숙사] 2024학년도 2학기 기숙사 신청 안내/ Notice of Application for Dormitory, Fall semester 2024

date
name
최은정
view

2024학년도 2학기 기숙사 신청 안내

Notice of Application for Dormitory, Fall semester 2024

외국인 학생 2024학년도 2학기 기숙사 신청기간은

202472() 10:00부터 77() 18:00 까지입니다. (한국시간 기준)

첨부된 안내자료의 일정에 따라 기숙사 신청, 기숙사비 납부 등을 스스로 진행해야 합니다.

(개별 연락 없음)

https://dorm.pusan.ac.kr/applyIs/00_login/login

중요내용

1) 결핵검진서 & 홍역 예방접종 증명서(2) 제출해야 함

2) 2024학년도 1학기와 여름학기 계속해서 기숙사에서 지낸 학생은 결핵증명서 제출하지 않아도 됨

3) 해외에서 납부 또는 해외카드나 은행에서 납부할 경우 invoice를 개인 이메일로 발송

4) 기숙사비 납부는 한국 또는 해외에서 1번만 납부하면 됨(중복 금지)

5) 식사취소는 기숙사 신청기간에만 가능

6) 할랄실 신청은 정해진 신청기간에만 가능

홍역 관련 주요 문의내용

Q1. 홍역예방접종을 했는데, 시간이 오래되서 기록을 찾지 못하는 경우 어떻게 하나요?

A1. 이 경우, 2가지 중 선택이 가능합니다.

본국에서 홍역 예방접종을 받으시거나, 혹은 홍역 바이러스 항체가 있다는 증명서(진단서)를 발급받으셔서 제출하시면 됩니다.

Q2. 한국에 가기 전에 시간이 없어서 홍역 예방접종을 1번 밖에 할 수 없어요. 그러면 기숙사 신청이 취소되나요?

A2. 이 경우, 한국에 입국하시고 홍역 예방접종 1번을 기숙사 입사 후 추가로 내셔야 합니다. 일정기간이 지난 후에도 제출하시지 않으면, 기숙사에서 퇴실하셔야 합니다. 홍역 예방접종은 일반적으로 1번쩨 접종 후 4주 이후에 2번째 접종을 받으실 수 있습니다.

The application period for the dormitory, Fall semester is 2024. 7. 2.(Tue) 10:00 ~ 7. 7.(Sun) 18:00. (KTS)

Applicants need to apply for the dormitory and pay fees by themselves according to the schedule in the attached guide. (Individual notification is not available.)

https://dorm.pusan.ac.kr/applyIs/00_login/login

Important issues

1) It is required to submit the certificate of Tuberculosis & Measles vaccination(2 times).

2) If students continued to live in the dormitory Spring and Summer semester, they don’t need to submit the certificate of tuberculosis.

3) If you want to pay overseas or using an overseas card or bank, an invoice will be sent to your personal email address.

4) Dormitory fees need to be paid only once in Korea or abroad (no duplication allowed).

5) Meal cancellation is only possible during the dormitory application period.

6) Halal kitchen applications are only available during the designated application period.

Main inquiries related to measles

Q1. What do I do if I have been vaccinated against measles, but I can't find the record because it's been a long time?

A1. In this case, you have two choices:

You can receive a measles vaccination in your home country, or obtain and submit a certificate (diagnosis) showing that you have measles virus antibodies.

Q2. Because I don't have time before I go to Korea, I can only get the measles vaccination once. Then will my dormitory application be cancelled?

A2. In this case, you must enter Korea and get 2nd measles vaccination additionally after entering the dormitory. If you do not submit it after a certain period of time, you should leave the dormitory.

When it comes to measles vaccination, you can generally receive the second dose 4 weeks after the first dose.

첨부파일