2021. 2. 22(Mon) ~
4. 7.(Wed) 18:00
Application Period / Submission of the required documents
Documents should be submitted via express mail, courier or in person
4. 9.(Mon) ~ 4.11.(Tue)
Evaluation for Entrance requirements
PNU International, Pusan National Univ
4.14.(Tue) ~ 4.21.(Wed)
Evaluation (1st round)
By Department at PNU
- Applicant may have interview via telephone or Skype
Announcement of Successful Applicants (1st round)
-Individual notice via E-mail
2021. third week of May
Announcement of Successful Applicants (2nd Round)
2021. third week of June
Announcement of Successful Applicants (Final Round)
(Applicants should submit at least one language certificate either Korean or English)
※Only accept with valid language certificate(It’s not allowed to submit the expired certificate)
TOPIK Level 2 or higher
TOEFL PBT 550(CBT 210, IBT 80), IELTS 5.5,
TEPS 600(New TEPS 326),TOEIC 675 or higher
● Submitted documents will NOT be returned and additional documents may be required if necessary.
● Total 3 sets of Document(1 set of the original documents and 2 sets of photocopies) must be arranged in the same order as written on the “Checklist” NIIED provided. Incomplete documents or non-submission of 2 set of photocopied documents will result in the disqualification of an applicant.
● Be sure to write down your major and specific major in your application form.
(If it is written wrongly, It will be automatically cancelled)
● In general. all the courses are taught in Korean
※You have to ask for detailed information by yourself at applying department office
PNU official website (Language : English) click ▶Academics → Graduate
▶List of required documents
→ See the page10, attached application guidelines
※Please send one original documents and 2 sets of copies together
(Total 3 sets).
▶Submission of the application form and required documents to
손수정 (Sujung Son ) / International Student Admission Team (GKS)
Tel: +82-51-510-3879 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: PNU International, 1st floor Main admin Building,
Pusan National University
2 Busandaehak-ro, 63beon-gil, Geumjeong-gu, Busan, Republic of Korea
( Zip Code: 46241)
When sending us, Please write down clearly
“ 2021 GKS-Graduate [university track] ”
▶ Please check the attachments for your application.
1. Application Guidelines [English]
2. Application Guidelines [Korean]
3. List of available Deparments (Majors) at PNU [English] & [Korean]
5. Application forms
▶Notice for applicants [important]
Instead of calling, Please send an e-mail as you can as possible.
During this period, there are too many calls from applicants that I cannot handle all call.
Before asking a question, Read guideline throughly at first.
▶Notice for Applicant from Myanmar
Considering circumstances in Myanmar, applicants from Myanmar can submit applications via e-mail.
However, All the required documents have to submit properly without missing any documents.
Please send all your scanned required documents.
Also, When sending your application, Please write down correctly in a subject line showing your nationality and name,
* It should be one scanned file not a divided file.
* Two letter of recommendation also accept as a scanned file.
* When sending us, don’t forget to write down designated form.
Subject line : Applicant from Myanmar_Name_Date of submission(ex.2021.04.25.)
* Deadline for submission via e-mail : 2021. 04.07.(Wed) 18:00
We recommend applicant to submit as early as possible.