① Please pay close attention to your graduation credit requirements to ensure enrollment in the appropriate credited courses during course registration to avoid prevention or delay of graduation.
② Students who fail to pay tuition fees or register courses are subject to expulsion. Courses can only be registered by students individually.
③ You can register for courses only during the period for course registration.
④ Students who will re-enroll can also register courses during the course registration period.
※ However, if the re-enrollment is not completed by the time when “temporary attendance-roll sheets” & finalized attendance-roll sheets“ are printed out, all course registration records will be deleted.
⑤ There Is a “wish list”making period before the course registration period.(This is not for new students)
- “wish list” making is not the “course registration”. This is a system provided to ease students’ course registration by making a list of the courses you wish to take.
- Students can also register courses druing the course registration period even if the courses are not put in the wish list.
⑥ Students who received academic probation for 2 sequential times must complete 「Hyowon Learning Consulting(효원학습컨설팅)」 conducted by “Center for Teaching & Learning”(registration will be conducted automatically by the department of academic affairs for the students), and if the course has not been completed, the student will only be able to register courses for maximum of 10 credits for every semester.
If there is any question regarding course registration & the process, please contact the department office of affiliated major or the administration office to prevent any problem related to program or degree completion.
Automatic Registration System
- For Whom : Undergraduate students(including strudents from other universities), ※Graduate students excluded
- Application Period : during the ‘wish list registration’ period
- Students can select the courses that they wish for automatic registration among the courses they registered in wish list during the wish list registration period. If the number of students who have put the courses in the wish list is less than the maximum, “the office of information technology & service(정보화본부)” will automatically proceed registration process without students’ registration process. This will ease students’ registration process and server traffic.
(※ If the number of students who have put the course into the wish list is more than the maximum allowed, then the course registration must be proceeded by student individually as “first-come-firstꠓserve” like current system.)
Direct link to course registration website
[Undergraduates’ Course Registration] [Graduates’ Course Registration]
*To check the course registration result : LINK – Log-in – Courses – Class Registration&Check – Class Registration Check
※ If you have a problem using or logging in at “LINK”,
①Please use internet explorer(Not supported from chrome, etc.)
②Please add “pusan.ac.kr“ at your “Compatibility View Settings” by following the direction : Link to Guideline(Microsoft)
How to check Time Table
*My Time Table : E-onestop – Log-in – Classes(수업)– Class Schedule Check(시간표 조회) – My Class Schedule(개인시간표 조회)
*Exam Schedule : E-onestop – Log-in – Classes(수업)– Class Schedule Check(시간표 조회) – Exam Schedule(시험시간표)
*Professors’ Schedule : E-onestop – Log-in – Classes(수업)– Class Schedule Check(시간표 조회) – Professor Schedule(교수별 시간표)
Please check the course list to follow the curriculum