*For details, please refer to the 'Academic Records' link on the 'Student Support System' website.
Students Subject to Expulsion
- Students who refuse to get re-enrolled past the end of the leave of absence period without an approved excuse.
- Students who have exceeded the qualified years of enrollment.
- Students who have been on academic probation more than three (3) semesters in a row.
- Students who are expelled for disciplinary reasons.
- Academically withdrawn students.
- Students who are enrolled at another university.
- Students who are considered completely unable to continue their studies due to death, illness, or some other acceptable reason.
- Students who did not pay tuition fees or register in courses before university/department deadlines.
- Past the registration period, the university will check into a list of students subject to expulsion and then require those students to withdraw after one-third (1/3) of the semester.
Procedures for Academic Withdrawal
- Students must provide a written request for academic withdrawal co-signed by their guardian and notify their academic advisor and dean before submitting the request to their college or graduate school.
Required Documents for Academic Withdrawal
- A request for academic withdrawal (a medical certificate is required in the event of a student's death).