*For details, please refer to the 'Academic Records' link on the 'Student Support System' website.
Changing majors is defined as transferring to another department during the same academic year. For a change of major, please take note of the guidelines below:
Available Time for a Change of Major
- Undergraduates: students can apply for a change of major during the second semester in their second year or the first semester in their third year. They may apply once while they are enrolled in school.
- Graduates: graduates can apply for a change of major before the second semester in their first year. Students may apply once while they are enrolled in school.
※ Some departments have their own requirements other than those listed in the notices below. Please make sure to contact your department before applying for a change of major.
Qualifications for a Change of Major
- Students who have completed course requirements and have a GPA of 2.50 or higher based on previous grades.
- Students who have completed the first academic year's required courses of their current major.
- Students who have earned more than six (6) credits of the basic major or required major courses from the department to which they wish to transfer.