Mobile Student Card & Mobile Library Card
- Mobile Student Card : Students can use the mobile QR code from [Smart Campus]APP as their student card.
- Mobile Library Card : Students can use it for the entry of school library, and book rentals
- Application Method : Guideline Download
Mobile Student ID Card
- Students can download 2D bar codes onto their cell phones that can serve in place of the multifunctional smart cards (student ID cards).
- Process of registration: click on 'Mobile Library' on PNU's library website, log in, follow the directions and get your mobile card issued.
* Note: card renewal is free up to 5 times but charges can be applied after.
- Students can easily print the application form on the automatic certificate issuance machine on the first floor of the Main Administration Building (#205).
- Types of certificates: certificates of expected degree completion (graduate school), curriculum completion for graduation (graduate school) and expected curriculum completion for graduation (graduate school).
- Issuance charges: free. However, it is 300 won per ID photo for an international exchange student.
- Automatic certificate issuance machine: located near the educational affairs offices on the first floor in the Main Administrative Building.
- Shortcut to the on-line issuance of certifcates.
- In order to provide students with healthy, high-quality food on campus, PNU operates the following cafeterias:
|Types||Geumjeong Hall||Moonchang Hall||Saetbeol Hall||Student Union Bldg.|
|Location||Bldg. #419||Bldg. #310||Bldg. #415||Bldg. #708|
|Hours of operation||Mon.-Fri., 7:30-19:00||Mon.-Fri., 6:00-20:00||Mon.-Fri., 9:00-19:00||Mon.-Fri., 11:00-18:30|
|Meals Provided||Breakfast, lunch and dinner||Breakfast, lunch and dinner||Lunch and dinner|| Lunch and
|Charges||appx. 3,000 won|
|Menu||PNU homepage→Hyowon Hall→Hyowon Communities→ Reference to menus|
|Notes||Open on Saturdays and Sundays during examination periods, 7:30-18:00||Closed on weekends||Open for lunch only on Saturdays (9:00-13:30); holidays (9:00-18:00)||Closed on weekends and holidays|
Approximately 4,500 in average
- The university operates several convenience stores for students offering a wide selection of useful items at a reasonable cost.
|Name of Bldg.||Location||Name of Bldg.||Location|
|Geumjeong Hall||1st floor||Jilli Hall||1st floor|
|Moonchang Hall||1st floor||Woongbee Hall||1st floor|
|Student Union||1st floor||Student Union Bldg. on Miryang campus||1st floor|
|Library #2 (Bldg. #420)||1st floor||Convenient Bldg. on Yangsan campus||1st floor|
|Building of Construction
Campus Health Service
- Health counselling, early diagnosis and treatment, simple medication are available for PNU students and staffs.
- Location & Services
|Campus & Tel||Location||Services|
|Busan(Tel : 051-510-1273)||Moonchang hall(1F)||General medication after health consulting, simple trauma treatment, physical component test, blood pressure/sugar check, nonsmoking class(Wed. 14:00~17:00), Family medicine doctor(Tue~Thur, 14:00~17:00)|
|NC Dept. store (8F)||Psychiatrist counselling(reservation mandatory)(Fri, 14:00~18:00) - Tel : 510-1278|
|Milyang (Tel : 055-350-5177)||Student Union Bldg.(2F)||General medication after health consulting, simple trauma treatment, physical component test, blood pressure/sugar check(Mon~Thu, 15:00~17:00)|
|Yangsan (Tel : 051-510-8321)||Convenience Bldg.(1F)||General medication after health consulting, simple trauma treatment, physical component test, blood pressure/sugar check|
- Webpage : http://health.pusan.ac.kr
- Lunch hours : 12:00~13:00