Student Dormitories on-campus are available to program participants. Rooms are western-style, with beds, desks, bookshelves, closets, showers and toilets. Rooms are double occupancy, and each is equipped with a LAN connection. If you bring your own laptop computer, you can connect to the Internet at no cost. In addition, coin laundry machines, a student lounge, and a gym are available. Meals are provided at the dormitory cafeteria, but cooking is not permitted in the dorm rooms.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in: Receive a room key and check for the assigned room at the security office near the dormitory entrance.
- Check-out: Return your key to the security office.
How to Use Dorm Phones
- Room-to-room: Press the room number you wish to call.
- Room to university office: Press '8' + office phone number.
* Incoming calls only.
Dorms are closed after 01:00 until 04:00 a.m.
- Continental Breakfast: 07:00 - 08:00 (not available on Sundays)
- Breakfast: 08:00 - 09:00
- Lunch: 12:00 - 14:00
- Dinner: 17:30 - 19:00